The PEETZ Classic Barometer is handmade in Canada by true craftsmen*. It is based on the timeless design of the legendary PEETZ Classic mahogany and brass fishing reels. This quality instrument provides precise barometric readings to help you know when the "time is right" for a trip outdoors.
The PEETZ Classic Barometer comes with complete calibrating instructions and is a handsome mate to our 5" PEETZ Classic Desk Clock. Perfect for a birthday, Father's Day, Christmas... or just for the fun of it!
This beautiful timepiece will remind you that regardless of what you're doing, you'd rather be fishing!
- Handcrafted mahogany body
- Beautiful handmade brass accents
- "Pre-loaded" with a handsome green line that is complimentary to the design
* PLEASE NOTE - The barometer insert is not manufactured by PEETZ.
- Diameter: 5 inches
- Width: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 24 ounces
Ready to Order?
You can purchase online securely through this website, or you can call us at 250.383.5342. Welcome to the PEETZ family!
PEETZ Products have a Lifetime Guarantee
Since 1925 PEETZ Outdoors Ltd. ("PEETZ") has stood behind the high quality of its products.
At PEETZ we aim to produce reels and fishing equipment which surpass your expectations and deliver an unprecedented outdoor experience. Through small production runs and a nearly century-long commitment to artisanal craftsmanship, we create products that provide a lifetime of satisfaction.
You can purchase from www.peetzoutdoors.com, in-store, or through an authorized PEETZ dealer with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a refund or exchange the item within 30 days of purchase.
In addition, for the original purchaser, our PEETZ handcrafted fishing reels, rods and tackle are guaranteed against defects in workmanship for the lifetime of the product under normal operating conditions.
Terms & Conditions
PEETZ fishing reels purchased online, in-store, or through an authorized PEETZ dealer are covered by our limited lifetime warranty (the "Warranty"). Below are the terms and conditions:
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the reel only, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must return your reel to our manufacturing facility along with a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") Form, or the warranty claim cannot be processed and the reel will be returned to the you.
- All shipments to us must be freight paid. We reserve the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered by under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.