A high-performance, ultra-flexible knife that makes filleting your catch a breeze...
Designed through a collaboration between Austrian chef Jörg Wörther and F.A. Porsche (designer of the Porsche 911 automobile and grandson of the legendary Ferdinand Porsche), the high-performance CHROMA "type 301" series of knives are not only beautiful but highly ergonomic - they provide complete cutting control while working in total comfort!
Their modern, triangular handle is constructed of stainless steel and seamlessly, perfectly merged with a blade of high-quality Japanese 301 steel. This makes the knife sleek and hygienic, yet surprisingly natural to hold. The CHROMA type 301 series of knives have won numerous design awards and are used by many of the world's finest culinary chefs.
- Extremely flexible tapered blade for outstanding filleting performance
- Seamless, modern design is easy to clean and hygienic
- Simple metal pearl to demarcate the end of the handle for excellent cutting control
- Razor sharpened by a master to a traditional Japanese V-shape - this knife is extremely sharp and durable
- Proprietary blade-grinding method ensures it stays sharp longer
- Comes in an attractive, high-quality gift box with foam cutout
- Model: P-07 (fillet knife)
- Handle: 18/10 stainless steel
- Blade: pure 301 steel (0.7 % carbon + molybdenum/vanadium)
- Knife length: 349mm / 13.75 inches
- Blade length: 190mm / 7.4 inches
- Blade hardness: 55-56 Rockwell
- Blade cut: Japanese v-cut
- Lifetime warranty
The CHROMA type 301 P-07 fillet knife is ideal for all types of filleting and slicing - meat, bread, cakes, fruits and vegetables, etc. - and would make an outstanding addition to any kitchen. Purchase two (it's a great gift idea) and shipping is free!
Important - You should sharpen this fillet knife using a #800 or #1000 whetstone, a ceramic stick, or a water sharpener. Do not use a sharpening steel as the steel will damage the special CHROMA blade edge. You should also wash this knife by hand (carefully - it is extremely sharp!) and dry immediately to preserve the finish of the Japanese high-grade steel. Do not put in the dishwasher.