PEETZ CJ Special 'Dive Bomb' Spoon Fishing Lures - 6 Pack + Bonus
Hook 'em like you mean it!
These spoon style aluminum anchovy shape lures have been designed and perfected over the last 15 years and have developed a loyal following with both professional charter fishermen and lodge operators. CJ Special spoons have a specific shape and weight, as well as a bend and twist in the tail to ensure that the lures roll in one direction for 8 to 12 inches, then reverse and roll in the opposite direction.
This erratic action mimics baitfish unlike any other lure on the market and has proven extremely effective for all predatory fish tested: Trout (Rainbow, Cutthroat, Brooke), Steelhead, Char (Dolly Varden, Lake, Bulltrout), Salmon (Silver, King Coho Chinook), Bass (Largemouth, Striped, Smallmouth), Lingcod, Halibut, Pike, Musky (Muskie), Red Drum, Jackfish and Walleye.
Colours Included in the Dive Bomb Six Pack
- TL-CA351-00-01 - "Moonbeam" UV Purple Moonjelly Squid
- TL-CA351-00-02 - "Black Jack" Black Top / Silver & Gold Scale
- TL-CA351-00-03 - "Yoshi" Green Top / Silver & Gold Scale
- TL-CA351-00-05 - "Clockwork" Orange Top / Silver & Gold Scale
- TL-CA351-00-06 - "Piggy" Fluoro Pink Top / Silver & Gold Scale
- TL-CA351-00-08 - "Sonic" Blue Top / Silver & Gold Scale
- PLUS BONUS
- TL-CN351-00-02 - "Black Jack" Black Top / Silver & Gold Scale
- Made in Canada
- High-quality powder coated aluminum lure blank
- Extra strong welded rings and swivel rig
- 6/0 Mustad ultrapoint hooks
- Bright, durable UV and glow mylar in prismatic, holographic and iridescent color combinations
- Spoon Maximum Width: 0.67" (17mm)
- Spoon Length: 3.5" (89mm)
- Weight per Anchovy Spoon: 0.55oz (15 grams)
- Weight of Needlefish Spoon Bonus: 0.46oz (13 grams)
These 3.5" aluminum anchovy body CJ Special spoon lures have been specifically designed for trolling, and can achieve the signature “CJ Special” roll and swap action at lower speeds.
Trolling Speed - A trolling speed between 2.5 and 3.2mph is recommended, although speed depends on prevailing conditions. They key is to drop the lure below the surface and adjust the speed until a lateral, darting action occurs along with the body roll.
Trolling Setup - CJ Specials have been used successfully with and without an inline flasher. When using an inline flasher, a leader of 6ft or more is suggested, to ensure the action of the CJ Special is not impeded by the movement of the flasher. When using the CJ Special on its own, a dummy flasher setup is a recommended. Attach the flasher from or just above the downrigger cannonball. Then attach the snap for the CJ Special leader about 6 to 8ft up the main line from the cannonball. The leader should be a minimum of 3ft longer than the leader length used for the dummy flasher - and a leader length of 20 to 30ft beyond the flasher is common.
Brand: PEETZ Outdoors Limited